The Office Manager has many responsibilities, all of which are very important to the success of our company’s operation. Primary focuses include office/administrative support, reception, bookkeeping and organizational tasks. Strong organizational skills are vital for this position. Candidates should also have a pleasant demeanor, good people skills, and the ability to prioritize and perform his/her tasks proactively. Future for career growth opportunities may come in the areas of business development and/or project management.
- Client facing reception. Includes answering phones, event planning, preparing snacks and materials for client meetings.
- Administrative assistance. Includes working with vendors; booking flights, hotels, and car rentals; data entry for online resource management calendar; data entry in Quickbooks.
- Production assistance. Includes assisting on live-action shoots, assisting our Executive Producer with business development research, project-related research.
- HR management. Includes working with our health/dental insurance representatives and retirement plan, keeping track of employee time-off, sick days, and vacation days.
- Physical office management. Includes errands (bank, grocery store, etc,) checking mail, organizing bills and invoices, managing office supplies, preparing packages and coordinating courier, FedEx, or other delivery services.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will email or call you to verify that we have received your information. No phone calls please.